Retrofitting an old worn-out boiler/storage system for domestic hot water was no problem with an Intellihot Inc. system!
No more fighting doorway or access restrictions for new, large storage tanks. This project for the Little Sisters of the Poor Nursing Home in Cincinnati, Ohio was a 1.5 million BTU retrofit Streamkey commissioned recently.
The iQ751 Key Features:
- Eliminate Mixing Valves & Lower Legionella Risks – With no storage tanks, there’s a lower risk for Legionella growth. By eliminating the need for mixing valves, this feature also reduces their associated unreliability and costs.
- Competitive Turndown Ratio – With an industry-leading turndown ratio, 25:1 for iQ751, our units provide unparalleled gas savings.
- Compact Unit – Featuring a 30” width and a 1025 lb. weight, iQ floor units fit through elevator doors and are ideal where space is at a premium.
- Common Venting Capabilities
- ASME-HLW Compliant
- Factory Supplied Strainer – Units deliver debris-free inlet water to the system.
About Streamkey Inc.
Streamkey provides custom engineered water and wastewater systems for commercial and residential applications utilizing the highest quality manufacturers. They strongly believe in the guiding principle of treating others as they wish to be treated. They will not sacrifice the long-term trust of their manufacturers and customers for short-term gain. They respect and professionally regard all parties with whom they interact.